Noah has some new tricks up his sleeve. Yesterday he rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time. Today he can roll over and over and over and uses this method to get to the things he wants. In this video it was the kitty he wanted. Selkie is very patient with Noah. The quality of the video is a bit poor because I was taping myself and had to prop up the camera. But, I thought it was good enough you would like to see it.
Today Noah learned a new trick. We've been working on it for a few days, but today for the first time, Noah fed himself! Previously I was trying puffy rice which is just a little too small for him to grasp. His pinser reflexes are just getting developed. Today we bought some special baby snacks that were a little bigger and he popped them right in! I'm pretty proud of him and Noah is proud of himself. This new trick was the first thing Noah showed Daddy when he got home from work tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment