Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Bye Gums, Hello Teeth!

Got a good look, this is the lasy great gummy smile I captured on film before Noah started teething. :) On April 30, while my mom was visiting, we noticed the first true sign of Noah's first tooth, a little pit on the bottom center right gum. Since then the tooth has slowly but surely grown more and more. Now Noah has a very sharp little tooth and he knows how to use it! I'm discovering all kinds of toys which were once so fun for him are now off limits as his tooth detroys them.

Speaking of destruction, check out the mess Noah made of this teething biscuit today! I think it kept him occupied for 30 minutes, but by the end, he had biscuit everywhere! It was all over the high chair, the bib, his hands, face, and even in his hair. By the time I cleaned it all up, including Noah, I was covered in biscuit too! :) It's good for his tooth though, gives him a workout and makes me laugh at the same time.

No comments: