Yesterday Noah and I made the long trip from Orange County, CA to Glynn County, GA. Noah was a wonderful little traveler again. I am so lucky to have such a good little boy with whom to travel.
Today was our first day with my folks and we had a great time. After church and a two hour nap, Noah really got down and dirty with the playtime. My mom pulled out an entire box of toys from my childhood for Noah to play with and you can see he really enjoyed them.
It was a little odd to see so many toys I played with after 25+ years, but I'm really glad my mom saved them. It's a neat feeling to share my childhood with my son. It makes me realize how ridiculously complicated children's toys are now. I much prefer the basic, chewable, washable toys. Bonus points if they are made out of natural materials.The only noticeable side effect of the trip so far is Noah's sleep schedule. He is operating as though he is on CA time, which is not surprising. He's such a good little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment